Tube 200 is made of circular terry knit fabric and is 30 cm long. Can be used as headband and neck gaiter.
60 % Merino wool
25 % Polyester
13 % Polyamide
2 % Elastane
Sizes: One Size
When you’re outdoors in cold weather, it’s just as important to keep your head and warm as it is to keep the rest of your body warm. Keeping your neck warm is also important when it’s bitterly cold. Tube 200 is made from our own Ullfrotté Original 200 fabric and is 30 cm long. It can be used both as a headband and as a scarf. While it keeps you warm, the wool’s unique characteristics also let excess heat out.
Wool is nature’s own functional fabric and so far, no man-made fibres have been able to replicate all the unique qualities of wool. If you sweat for example, the garment doesn’t smell bad. What’s more, it keeps you dry as wool can absorb up to 30 per cent of its own weight in moisture without even feeling damp. But if you really get wet, Tube 200 keeps you warm anyway. It’s because of a chemical process within the wool called absorption heat. Ullfrotté Original can be washed at 60 degrees or 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
• The garments are made in Östersund, Jämtland, all the way from the yarn to the final packaged product.
• No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
• We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
• Wool keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm.
• The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
• Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
• Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
• Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees Celcius or 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Tube 200 don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.
• Tube 200 is elasticated and shapes itself around your head.
Long Johns are made of a circular knit fabric, and have no lengthwise seams. A gusset in the back ensures optimal comfort. Cuffs are sewn in. The Merino wool/polyamide fabric has...
Woolpower Ullfrotté Original 200 is circular knitted and therefore has very few seams that can chafe. Seams are always the weakest link in a garment, so our clothes are very...
$ 48.00 $ 85.00
3/4 Long Johns are made of circular knit fabric, and have no lengthwise seams. A gusset in the back ensures optimal comfort. Cuffs are knitted in60 % Merino wool 25 %...