Unavailable at this time $ 251.50
FR Full Zip Jacket 400 has been created for professional use in challenging environments. It is certified in accordance with specific EN standards for flame protection. The jacket has been designed as a mid layer to wear over Woolpower Protection LITE for example. For maximum protection we recommend that you use a complete undergarment set together with other certified outer layers.
The fabric is circular knitted and therefore has very few seams that can chafe. Seams are always the weakest link in a garment, so our clothes are very durable. The jacket has a high collar and elasticated cuffs with thumbholes. The jacket is slightly longer at the back to avoid gaps.
The clothes are manufactured entirely in Östersund, Jämtland from the yarn to the finished product. Our seamstresses sew an entire garment from start to end and move with it between the machines. When they are satisfied with the result, they sew their own nametag into the garment. That’s why you always know who has sewn your jacket from Woolpower.
Wool is nature’s own functional fabric and so far, no man-made fibres have been able to replicate all the unique qualities of wool. The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat, for example. What’s more, it keeps you dry as the wool can absorb up to 30 per cent of its own weight in moisture without even feeling damp. But if you really get wet, the jacket keeps you warm anyway. It’s because of a chemical process within the wool called absorption heat. FR Full Zip Jacket 400 can be washed at 60 degrees celcius or 140 degrees fahrenheit.
Available in Black Sizes: XS-XXXL
• Ullfrotté Original 400g is a slightly thicker fabric that can be used as a warming mid layer, for example underneath a water repellent outer layer. Adjust layers based on your level of activity.
• Remember that the garments are unisex. Check your sizes against our size charts.
• The garments are made in Östersund, Jämtland, all the way from the yarn to the final packaged product.
• The seamstresses sew an entire garment from start to finish, and mark the clothes they sew with their own nametag.
• No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
• We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
• The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
• Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
• Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
• Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees celcius or 140 degrees fahrenheit.
$ 95.00 $ 149.00
The short zipper on the Zip Turtleneck allows for ventilation, and is made of a circular knit fabric, and has no lengthwise seams. The back is longer to avoid gaps....
$ 70.00 $ 124.00
Woolpower Ullfrotté Original is circular knitted and therefore has very few seams that can chafe. Seams are always the weakest link in a garment, so our clothes are very durable....
$ 55.00 $ 98.00
The short sleeve Tee 200 is perfect for keeping the body’s core temperature regulated in cool to cold climates. This Merino wool base layer top made from Woolpower’s superior Ullfrotté Original 200...