$ 110.00 $ 124.00
Woolpower Ullfrotté Original is circular knitted and therefore has very few seams that can chafe. Seams are always the weakest link in a garment, so our clothes are very durable. The cuffs are elasticated and also knitted into the fabric. The clothes are manufactured entirely in Östersund, Jämtland from the yarn to the finished product. Our seamstresses sew an entire garment from start to end and move with it between the machines. When they are satisfied with the result, they sew their own nametag into the garment. That’s why you always know who has sewn your Woolpower undergarment.
The Merino wool/polyamide fabric has a smooth outer surface and terry loops on the inside.
60 % Merino wool
25 % Polyester
13 % Polyamide
2 % Elastane
Black, Green, Dark Navy, Charcoal Grey
Crewneck 200 is made from Ullfrotté Original 200 gram, a terry-knitted fabric and our thinnest version of Ullfrotté. The fabric is hardwearing and made of fine merino wool, polyamide and most of all – air. The air in the fabric is really important as it insulates the heat that your body produces.
We started developing Ullfrotté already in the 1970’s and it has been designed to wear closest to the body. It can also be worn together with the thinner Woolpower LITE underneath, or with the thicker Ullfrotté 400 g and 600 g on top. Modify your layers according to your activity level, thinner layers if you plan to move around a lot, and several thicker layers if you are going to be standing still. To benefit from merino wool’s qualities, wear Woolpower directly against your skin.
Wool is nature’s own functional fabric and so far, no man-made fibers have been able to replicate all the unique qualities of wool. The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat, for example. What’s more, it keeps you dry as the wool can absorb up to 30 per cent of its own weight in moisture without even feeling damp. But if you really get wet, the undergarment keeps you warm anyway. It’s because of a chemical process within the wool called absorption heat. Ullfrotté Original can be washed at 60 degrees Celcius or 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Ullfrotté Original 200g is a warm fabric that can be worn next to the skin. Adjust layers based on your level of activity.
• Remember that the garments are unisex. Check your sizes against our size charts.
• The garments are made in Östersund, Jämtland, all the way from the yarn to the final packaged product.
• The seamstresses sew an entire garment from start to finish, and mark the clothes they sew with their own nametag.
• We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
• The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
• Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
• Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
• Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees Celcius or 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Woolpower’s undergarments don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.
$ 95.00 $ 149.00
The short zipper on the Zip Turtleneck allows for ventilation, and is made of a circular knit fabric, and has no lengthwise seams. The back is longer to avoid gaps....
$ 55.00 $ 98.00
The short sleeve Tee 200 is perfect for keeping the body’s core temperature regulated in cool to cold climates. This Merino wool base layer top made from Woolpower’s superior Ullfrotté Original 200...
$ 96.00 $ 159.00
Full zip vest has reinforced collar and has straight bottom hem. The collar has the Woolpower logo knitted in (all colors except green) as well as an embroidered Woolpower logo...