The snug fitting beanie LITE is made of 1◊1 rib knit fabric with double layered fabric for optimal insulation.
80 % Merino wool
20 % Polyamide
Woolpower LITE is our thinnest fabric. It is a cool and comfortable material that is best worn nearest the body. LITE is tight knitted and therefore cooler, even though it actually contains more wool than our undergarments made of Ullfrotté Original. LITE is good for using in slightly warmer conditions, as the fabric helps to cool down your body. But it also keeps you warm when it’s cold out.
So far, no man-made fibres have been able to replicate all the unique qualities of wool. The garment doesn’t smell bad if you sweat, for example. It also keeps you dry if you get wet as the wool can absorb up to 30 per cent of its own weight in moisture without even feeling damp. But if you really get wet, the Beanie will keep you warm anyway. It’s because of a chemical process within the wool called absorption heat. Woolpower can be washed at 60 degrees or 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Woolpower LITE is a cool year-round layer that can be worn next to the skin. It keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm.
• The fabric used in the LITE range is knitted in Norrköping and then sewn by our seamstresses in Östersund.
• No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
• We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
• Wool keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm.
• The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
• Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
• Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
• Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees. Celcius or 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Beanie LITE does not itch and it feels soft and comfortable against your skin.
Lengthwise seams which are placed further back for optimal comfort. The short sleeves have raglan seams to prevent rub when carrying a backpack. Longer back to prevent gaps. Woolpower LITE...
The long sleeved crewneck LITE is made of 1◊1 rib knit with color contrasting, light green seams. The lengthwise seams are curved from the front to the back for optimal...
Long johns LITE are made of 1◊1 rib knit fabric with color contrasting, light green seams. The waistband is smooth elastic, in black and logo in green knitted-in. Made to...