$ 44.10 $ 49.00
FR Balaclava 400 has been created for professional use in challenging environments. It is certified in accordance with specific EN standards for flame protection. For maximum protection we recommend that you use a complete undergarment set together with other certified outer layers.
The fabric is circular knitted and therefore has very few seams that can chafe. Seams are always the weakest link in a garment, so our clothes are very durable. FR Balaclava 400 has an opening that can be adjusted to cover up your whole face apart from your eyes. The lower part of the opening can also be pulled down under your nose or chin. The neck is extra long to avoid gaps.
The clothes are manufactured entirely in Östersund, Jämtland from the yarn to the finished product. Our seamstresses sew an entire garment from start to end and move with it between the machines.
Wool is nature’s own functional fabric and so far, no man-made fibres have been able to replicate all the unique qualities of wool. The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat, for example. What’s more, it keeps you dry as the wool can absorb up to 30 per cent of its own weight in moisture without even feeling damp. But if you really get wet, the balaclava keeps you warm anyway. It’s because of a chemical process within the wool called absorption heat. FR Balaclava 400 can be washed at 60 degrees celcius or 140 degrees fahrenheit.
• The garments are made in Östersund, Jämtland, all the way from the yarn to the final packaged product.
• No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
• We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
• Wool keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm.
• The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
• Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
• Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
• Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees.
• Woolpower’s undergarments don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.
• FR Balaclava 400 is elasticated and shapes itself around your head.
$ 80.00 $ 91.00
Lengthwise seams which are placed further back for optimal comfort. The short sleeves have raglan seams to prevent rub when carrying a backpack. Longer back to prevent gaps. Woolpower LITE...
$ 97.00 $ 109.00
The long sleeved crewneck LITE is made of 1◊1 rib knit with color contrasting, light green seams. The lengthwise seams are curved from the front to the back for optimal...
$ 86.00 $ 97.00
Long johns LITE are made of 1◊1 rib knit fabric with color contrasting, light green seams. The waistband is smooth elastic, in black and logo in green knitted-in. Made to...