$ 150.00 $ 162.00
FR Long Johns with Fly 400 have been created for professional use in challenging environments. They are certified in accordance with specific EN standards for flame protection. For maximum protection we recommend that you use a complete undergarment set together with other certified outer layers.
The fabric is circular knitted and therefore has very few seams that can chafe. Seams are always the weakest link in a garment, so our clothes are very durable. The cuffs are elasticated and are also knitted into the fabric. For maximum comfort we have sewn a gusset into the back of the long johns.
The clothes are manufactured entirely in Östersund, Jämtland from the yarn to the finished product. Our seamstresses sew an entire garment from start to end and move with it between the machines. When they are satisfied with the result, they sew their own nametag into the garment. That’s why you always know who has sewn your long johns from Woolpower.
Wool is nature’s own functional fabric and so far, no man-made fibres have been able to replicate all the unique qualities of wool. The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat, for example. What’s more, it keeps you dry as the wool can absorb up to 30 per cent of its own weight in moisture without even feeling damp. But if you really get wet, the long johns keep you warm anyway. It’s because of a chemical process within the wool called absorption heat. FR Long Johns with Fly 400 can be washed at 60 degrees celcius or 140 degrees fahrenheit.
• Ullfrotté Original 400g is a slightly thicker fabric that can be used as a warming mid layer, for example underneath a water repellent outer layer. Adjust layers based on your level of activity.
• Remember that the garments are unisex. Check your sizes against our size charts.
• The garments are made in Östersund, Jämtland, all the way from the yarn to the final packaged product.
• The seamstresses sew an entire garment from start to finish, and mark the clothes they sew with their own nametag.
• No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
• We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
• The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
• Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
• Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
• Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees celcius or 140 degrees fahrenheit.
The Woolpower Beanie Classic is as good as it sounds – a classic hat for all occasions and adventures. Whether you’re running out to dinner with friends or heading into...
Made from lanolin, woolcare is both gentle to the environment and your clothes. Woolcare contains no enzymes and only low-impact renewable surfactants and will pro-long the life-time of your Woolpower...
Long Johns with fly 400 are made of circular knit fabric and have no lengthwise seams. A gusset in the back ensures optimal comfort. Cuffs are knitted in. Article 6344...