$ 45.00 $ 56.25
Long johns are made of a circular knit fabric, and have no lengthwise seams. A gusset in the back ensures optimal comfort. Cuffs are knitted in.
60 % Merino wool
25 % Polyamide
13 % Elastane
2 % Elastane
• The garments are made in Östersund, Jämtland, all the way from the yarn to the final packaged product.
• The seamstresses sew an entire garment from start to finish, and mark the clothes they sew with their own nametag.
• No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
• We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
• Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
• Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
• Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
• Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees celcius or 140 degrees fahrenheit.
• Woolpower’s undergarments don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.
• We are currently ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and Oeko-Tex certified.
Woolpower Kids Washing Instructions
Socks have terry knit feet and rib-knit shafts. 200g/m2. 50 % Merino wool 45 % Polyamide5 % Elastane Sizes: 36-39, 40-44, 45-48Art: 8412
Unavailable at this time - $ 41.00
Snug fitting balaclava. Thin but still offers great protection in cold weather. The flatlock seams prevent chafing so the balaclava can be used under a helmet. Merino wool 80% Polyamide...