The layering principle also applies to your hands – the more layers the better the insulation. When your body gets cold, it reduces the flow of blood to your hands and feet and instead prioritises providing heat to the heart, brain and other critical organs. That’s why you feel the cold first in your hands and feet, even if the rest of your body feels warm.
• The mittens are made in Östersund, Jämtland, all the way from the yarn to the final packaged product.
• No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
• We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
• Wool keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm.
• Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
• Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
• Woolpower’s mittens don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.
70 % Merino wool
30 % Polyester
$ 52.20 $ 87.00
Thin & Versatile Contoured to fit your individual build, ¾ Long Johns LITE for Women are the epitome of function and fashion. This thin, yet versatile base layer is the...
A Twist on the Classic Our favorite beanie classic with a new twist – meet the Beanie Rib! We’ve added ribbing for texture and style to create a beanie for...
The Woolpower Beanie Classic is as good as it sounds – a classic hat for all occasions and adventures. Whether you’re running out to dinner with friends or heading into...