The layering principle also applies to your hands – the more layers the better the insulation. When your body gets cold, it reduces the flow of blood to your hands and feet and instead prioritises providing heat to the heart, brain and other critical organs. That’s why you feel the cold first in your hands and feet, even if the rest of your body feels warm.
• The mittens are made in Östersund, Jämtland, all the way from the yarn to the final packaged product.
• No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
• We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
• Wool keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm.
• Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
• Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
• Woolpower’s mittens don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.
70 % Merino wool
30 % Polyester
$ 53.00 $ 88.20
Lengthwise seams which are placed further back for optimal comfort. The short sleeves have raglan seams to prevent rub when carrying a backpack. Longer back to prevent gaps. Woolpower LITE...
$ 66.00 $ 111.60
The long sleeved crewneck LITE is made of 1◊1 rib knit with color contrasting, light green seams. The lengthwise seams are curved from the front to the back for optimal...
$ 58.00 $ 110.00
Long johns LITE are made of 1◊1 rib knit fabric with color contrasting, light green seams. The waistband is smooth elastic, in black and logo in green knitted-in. Made to...