The layering principle also applies to your hands – the more layers the better the insulation. When your body gets cold, it reduces the flow of blood to your hands and feet and instead prioritises providing heat to the heart, brain and other critical organs. That’s why you feel the cold first in your hands and feet, even if the rest of your body feels warm.
• The mittens are made in Östersund, Jämtland, all the way from the yarn to the final packaged product.
• No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
• We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
• Wool keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm.
• Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
• Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
• Woolpower’s mittens don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.
70 % Merino wool
30 % Polyester
$ 95.00 $ 149.00
The short zipper on the Zip Turtleneck allows for ventilation, and is made of a circular knit fabric, and has no lengthwise seams. The back is longer to avoid gaps....
$ 70.00 $ 124.00
Woolpower Ullfrotté Original is circular knitted and therefore has very few seams that can chafe. Seams are always the weakest link in a garment, so our clothes are very durable....
$ 55.00 $ 98.00
The short sleeve Tee 200 is perfect for keeping the body’s core temperature regulated in cool to cold climates. This Merino wool base layer top made from Woolpower’s superior Ullfrotté Original 200...