The layering principle also applies to your hands – the more layers the better the insulation. When your body gets cold, it reduces the flow of blood to your hands and feet and instead prioritises providing heat to the heart, brain and other critical organs. That’s why you feel the cold first in your hands and feet, even if the rest of your body feels warm.
• The mittens are made in Östersund, Jämtland, all the way from the yarn to the final packaged product.
• No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
• We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
• Wool keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm.
• Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
• Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
• Woolpower’s mittens don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.
70 % Merino wool
30 % Polyester
The Woolpower Beanie Classic is as good as it sounds – a classic hat for all occasions and adventures. Whether you’re running out to dinner with friends or heading into...
Made from lanolin, woolcare is both gentle to the environment and your clothes. Woolcare contains no enzymes and only low-impact renewable surfactants and will pro-long the life-time of your Woolpower...
Long Johns with fly 400 are made of circular knit fabric and have no lengthwise seams. A gusset in the back ensures optimal comfort. Cuffs are knitted in. Article 6344...