The socks have excellent insulating functions and retain heat even when wet. They absorb and transport perspiration away from the skin without losing their function of heat retention. Socks have terry knit feet and shafts. Flame resistant.
FR Socks 400 have been created for professional use in challenging environments. They are certified in accordance with specific EN standards for flame protection. For maximum protection we recommend that you use a complete layer one set together with other certified outer layers.
The fabric is circular knitted and therefore has very few seams that can chafe. Seams are always the weakest link in a garment, so our clothes are very durable. FR Socks 400 provide optimal insulation and keep you warm even when they are wet. The socks are made from our own Ullfrotté Original fabric both in the foot and the shaft.
Wool is nature’s own functional fabric and so far, no man-made fibres have been able to replicate all the unique qualities of wool. The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat, for example. What’s more, it keeps you dry as the wool can absorb up to 30 per cent of its own weight in moisture without even feeling damp. But if you really get wet, the socks keep you warm anyway. It’s because of a chemical process within the wool called absorption heat. FR Socks 400 can be washed at 60 degrees celcius or 140 degrees fahrenheit.
The socks are manufactured entirely in Östersund, Jämtland from the yarn to the finished product.
• The garments are made in Östersund, Jämtland, all the way from the yarn to the final packaged product.
• No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
• Wool keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm.
• The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
• Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
• Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
• Woolpower socks can be washed at 60 degrees celcius and 140 degrees fahrenheit.
• Woolpower’s socks don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.
$ 55.00 $ 98.00
Lengthwise seams which are placed further back for optimal comfort. The short sleeves have raglan seams to prevent rub when carrying a backpack. Longer back to prevent gaps. Woolpower LITE...
$ 109.00 $ 124.00
The long sleeved crewneck LITE is made of 1◊1 rib knit with color contrasting, light green seams. The lengthwise seams are curved from the front to the back for optimal...
$ 96.00 $ 110.00
Long johns LITE are made of 1◊1 rib knit fabric with color contrasting, light green seams. The waistband is smooth elastic, in black and logo in green knitted-in. Made to...