Sale Sold out
Regular price $ 175.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
$ 245.00 USD
$ 175.00 USD
The Vaquero vest is designed with a compact western cut and constructed with two layers of llama fabric.
The outer fabric contains the coarse guard hairs as well as the finer down fibers to produce a rugged shell with an amazing warmth/weight ratio and it’s lined with the fine, baby llama fabric for softness and added warmth. Designed without a collar and waist length cut, this vest gives an impressive level of insulation as well as freedom of movement and is the perfect piece to wear on the ranch or jobsite. Worn with a long-sleeved shirt, it provides dependable warmth for most days from late fall through early spring. Worn under a jacket or shell on the coldest, windiest day, the warmth remains impressive. Western styling and the double fabric construction make a functional, warm garment that will endure. Interior llama fabric lining makes a distinctive contrast against the rich exterior fabric.
- Has a 40-50 degree comfort range as an outer garment.
- Durable metal snap closures.
- Generous welt hand warmer pockets are lined with warm llama fabric.
- Two interior chest pockets keep personal items secure and accessible.
- The charcoal vest has a washable suede welts and placket providing contrast detailing.
Care and Maintenance
Our llama fabrics are easy to maintain and clean. Launder as needed following our recommendations to keep your garment looking fresh and new.
- Wash the garment alone using the gentle cycle of your washer and cold water.
- Use shampoo for soap (without conditioner).
- After washing, lay the garment flat to dry (Do not use heated dryer).