$ 32.00 $ 36.00
Balaclava has a single opening that can be configured to cover everything but the eyes. The lower edge of the opening can be pulled below the nose or the mouth for venting options.
60 % Merino wool
25 % Polyamide
13 % Polyamide
2 % Elastane
Sizes: Children 2-5 or Children 6 to 10
• The balaclava is made in Östersund, Jämtland, all the way from the yarn to the final packaged product.
• No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
• We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
• Wool keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm.
• Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
• Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
• Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
• Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees Celcius or 140 degrees fahrenheit.
• We are currently ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and Oeko-Tex certified.
Woolpower Kids Washing Instructions
$ 95.00 $ 149.00
The short zipper on the Zip Turtleneck allows for ventilation, and is made of a circular knit fabric, and has no lengthwise seams. The back is longer to avoid gaps....
$ 70.00 $ 124.00
Woolpower Ullfrotté Original is circular knitted and therefore has very few seams that can chafe. Seams are always the weakest link in a garment, so our clothes are very durable....
$ 55.00 $ 98.00
The short sleeve Tee 200 is perfect for keeping the body’s core temperature regulated in cool to cold climates. This Merino wool base layer top made from Woolpower’s superior Ullfrotté Original 200...