$ 32.00 $ 36.00
Balaclava has a single opening that can be configured to cover everything but the eyes. The lower edge of the opening can be pulled below the nose or the mouth for venting options.
60 % Merino wool
25 % Polyamide
13 % Polyamide
2 % Elastane
Sizes: Children 2-5 or Children 6 to 10
• The balaclava is made in Östersund, Jämtland, all the way from the yarn to the final packaged product.
• No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
• We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
• Wool keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm.
• Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
• Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
• Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
• Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees Celcius or 140 degrees fahrenheit.
• We are currently ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and Oeko-Tex certified.
Woolpower Kids Washing Instructions
$ 45.00 $ 63.45
Kids Crewneck 200 is made of a circular knit fabric, and has no lengthwise seams. The back is longer to prevent gaps. Cuffs are knitted in for increased elasticity and durability.60...
$ 55.00 $ 62.00
Long johns are made of a circular knit fabric, and have no lengthwise seams. A gusset in the back ensures optimal comfort. Cuffs are knitted in. 60 % Merino wool 25 %...
$ 25.00 $ 32.40
New mock turtleneck makes a fine complement to the Crewneck. Nice and warm on the neck. 60 % Merino wool 25 % Polyamide13 % Elastane2 % Elastane Art:3632 Washing Instructions: Woolpower Kids