Full zip jacket has an extra thick collar and extra-long back to prevent gaps. Cuffs are knitted in for increased elasticity and durability.
Art no: 3234
• The garments are made in Östersund, Jämtland, all the way from the yarn to the final packaged product.
• The seamstresses sew an entire garment from start to finish, and mark the clothes they sew with their own nametag.
• No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
• We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
• Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
• Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
• Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
• Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees Celcius or 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Woolpower’s undergarments don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.
• We are currently ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and Oeko-Tex certified.
Woolpower Kids Washing Instructions
Everything in life is an adventure when you are a child. So it’s important to have the right gear to match that. It should always feel comfortable, not tight, not chafe, and most of all – maintain a pleasant temperature. Woolpower’s clothes are warm, soft and easy to put on and take off.
Kids Full Zip Jacket 400 has a reinforced neck and an extra long back to avoid gaps. The garment is circular knitted and therefore has very few seams that can chafe. Seams are always the weakest link in a garment, so our clothes are very durable. The cuffs are elasticated and also knitted into the fabric.
Kids Full Zip Jacket 400 is a thicker mid-layer that can be worn under a wind or water repellent outer layer. It is good for colder conditions or when you don’t plan to move about too much. Underneath, wear one of our thinner undergarments that are designed for wearing nearest your body. By wearing Woolpower directly against your skin you’ll benefit most from merino wool’s qualities.
Wool is nature’s own functional fabric and so far, no man-made fibres have been able to replicate all the unique qualities of wool. The fabric keeps you dry if you get wet as the wool can absorb up to 30 per cent of its own weight in moisture without even feeling damp. But if you really get wet, the jacket will keep you warm anyway. It’s because of a chemical process within the wool called absorption heat. Woolpower also has a self-cleaning effect so it doesn’t need to be washed so often, a simple airing can be sufficient. But Kids Full Zip Jacket 400 can be washed at 60 degrees.
The clothes are manufactured entirely in Östersund, Jämtland, from the yarn to the finished product. Our seamstresses sew an entire garment from start to end and move with it between the machines. When they are done and satisfied with the result, they sew their own nametag into the garment. That’s why you always know who has sewn your Woolpower jacket.
Socks have terry knit feet and rib-knit shafts. 200g/m2. 50 % Merino wool 45 % Polyamide5 % Elastane Sizes: 36-39, 40-44, 45-48Art: 8412
Unavailable at this time - $ 41.00
Snug fitting balaclava. Thin but still offers great protection in cold weather. The flatlock seams prevent chafing so the balaclava can be used under a helmet. Merino wool 80% Polyamide...