$ 85.00 $ 94.00
Full zip vest has an extra thickness collar and a straight bottom hem.
70 % Merino wool
8 % Polyamide
2 % Elastane
• The garments are made in Östersund, Jämtland, all the way from the yarn to the final packaged product.
• The seamstresses sew an entire garment from start to finish, and mark the clothes they sew with their own nametag.
• No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
• We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
• Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
• Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
• Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
• Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees or 140 degrees fahrenheit.
• Woolpower’s undergarments don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.
• We are currently ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and Oeko-Tex certified.
Woolpower Kids Washing Instructions
$ 45.00 $ 63.45
Kids Crewneck 200 is made of a circular knit fabric, and has no lengthwise seams. The back is longer to prevent gaps. Cuffs are knitted in for increased elasticity and durability.60...
$ 55.00 $ 62.00
Long johns are made of a circular knit fabric, and have no lengthwise seams. A gusset in the back ensures optimal comfort. Cuffs are knitted in. 60 % Merino wool 25 %...
$ 32.00 $ 36.00
Balaclava has a single opening that can be configured to cover everything but the eyes. The lower edge of the opening can be pulled below the nose or the mouth...