Designed to be worn as undergarments. Provide greater insulation and moisture vapor regulation. Smooth elastic waistband with knitted-in logo. This style of Boxer is 2 inches longer in the legs than the newer version.
• Woolpower LITE is a cool year-round layer that can be worn next to the skin. It keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm.
• The fabric used in the LITE range is knitted in Norrköping and then sewn by our seamstresses in Östersund.
• The seamstresses sew an entire garment from start to finish, and mark the clothes they sew with their own name tag.
• No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
• We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
• The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
• Wool fibers can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
• Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
• Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees.
• Woolpower’s undergarments don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.
Lengthwise seams which are placed further back for optimal comfort. The short sleeves have raglan seams to prevent rub when carrying a backpack. Longer back to prevent gaps. Woolpower LITE...
The long sleeved crewneck LITE is made of 1◊1 rib knit with color contrasting, light green seams. The lengthwise seams are curved from the front to the back for optimal...
Long johns LITE are made of 1◊1 rib knit fabric with color contrasting, light green seams. The waistband is smooth elastic, in black and logo in green knitted-in. Made to...