$ 52.00 $ 62.00
Designed to be worn as undergarments. Provide greater insulation and moisture vapor regulation. Smooth elastic waistband with knitted-in logo. This style of Boxer is 2 inches longer in the legs than the newer version.
• Woolpower LITE is a cool year-round layer that can be worn next to the skin. It keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm.
• The fabric used in the LITE range is knitted in Norrköping and then sewn by our seamstresses in Östersund.
• The seamstresses sew an entire garment from start to finish, and mark the clothes they sew with their own name tag.
• No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
• We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
• The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
• Wool fibers can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
• Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
• Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees.
• Woolpower’s undergarments don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.
$ 52.20 $ 87.00
Thin & Versatile Contoured to fit your individual build, ¾ Long Johns LITE for Women are the epitome of function and fashion. This thin, yet versatile base layer is the...
A Twist on the Classic Our favorite beanie classic with a new twist – meet the Beanie Rib! We’ve added ribbing for texture and style to create a beanie for...
The Woolpower Beanie Classic is as good as it sounds – a classic hat for all occasions and adventures. Whether you’re running out to dinner with friends or heading into...