Wrist gaiter with thumb hole is made from circular knit fabric with terry loops on the inside. It has the Woolpower logo knitted in and is 18 cm long.
60 % Merino wool
25 % Polyester
15 % Polyamide
The layering principle also applies to your hands – the more layers the better the insulation. When your body gets cold, it reduces the flow of blood to your hands and feet and instead prioritises providing heat to the heart, brain and other critical organs. That’s why you feel the cold first in your hands and feet, even if the rest of your body feels warm.
Wrist Gaiter 200 is made from our own Ullfrotté Original 200 fabric and is circular knitted with a hole for thumb. They can be worn under a pair of water repellent gloves as a warm layer closest to your hands, or as a warm outer later during warmer conditions when gloves aren’t needed. Wrist Gaiter 200 is 18cm long and has the Woolpower logo stitched on the outside.
Wool is nature’s own functional fabric and so far, no man-made fibres have been able to replicate all the unique qualities of wool. The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat, for example. What’s more, it keeps you dry as the wool can absorb up to 30 per cent of its own weight in moisture without even feeling damp. But if you really get wet, Wrist Gaiter 200 keeps you warm anyway. It’s because of a chemical process within the wool called absorption heat. Ullfrotté Original can be washed at 60 degrees celcius or 140 degrees fahrenheit.
Wrist Gaiter 200 is manufactured entirely in Östersund, Jämtland, from the yarn to the finished product.
• The garments are made in Östersund, Jämtland, all the way from the yarn to the final packaged product.
• No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
• We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
• Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
• Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
• Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees.
• Wrist Gaiter 200 is elasticated and shapes itself around your hand.
$ 53.00 $ 88.20
Lengthwise seams which are placed further back for optimal comfort. The short sleeves have raglan seams to prevent rub when carrying a backpack. Longer back to prevent gaps. Woolpower LITE...
$ 66.00 $ 111.60
The long sleeved crewneck LITE is made of 1◊1 rib knit with color contrasting, light green seams. The lengthwise seams are curved from the front to the back for optimal...
$ 58.00 $ 110.00
Long johns LITE are made of 1◊1 rib knit fabric with color contrasting, light green seams. The waistband is smooth elastic, in black and logo in green knitted-in. Made to...